About This Policy
Hypocleanse wants you to know how it collects and uses your Personal Identifiable Information and Purchase Data (collectively, "Data"), in compliance with the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – Regulation 2016/679).
The Policy also provides you with information regarding your right to access, change or remove that Data and to receive notice of any security breach impacting your Data.
- Your Privacy
1.1 Information Collected
Hypocleanse LLC collects identifying information ("Contact Information"), which is information that identifies an individual or can be used to contact or distinguish a person. Hypocleanse LLC also collects some other data in connection with purchases, such as payment information and information related to credit-worthiness ("Purchase Data"). Hypocleanse LLC collects this Contact Information and Purchase Data when an individual or entity creates an account on Hypocleanse LLC's website or requests to place an order for Hypocleanse LLC's products. Hypocleanse LLC collects the following types of Contact Information and Purchase Data:
- "Registration Information": The individual or entity's first and last name, company name, country of residence, postal address, city, state, postal code, telephone number, email address, URL, the market in which the customer operates, and the application in which the customer intends to use Hypocleanse LLC's products.
- "Business Information": The individual or entity's payment information, shipping postal address, billing postal address, and telephone number.
- "Communicative Information": Information sent by an individual or entity to Hypocleanse LLC for the purpose of communicating with Hypocleanse LLC, including Registration Information, through our sites, through one-on-one or limited group communications using our message, chat, post or similar functionality In a legitimate way.
- "Location Information": Information relating to your geographic location provided by a mobile device interacting with Hypocleanse LLC's website(s) or associated with your IP address when visiting Hypocleanse LLC's website(s), provided you have consented to this.
- "Technical Information": Information related to viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when visiting Hypocleanse LLC"s website(s).
1.2 Use of Data
Hypocleanse LLC has elaborated processes to manage the collection, processing, use and security of your Data and to grant others within Hypocleanse LLC permission to access Data as necessary to perform their job functions. Hypocleanse LLC will only use your Information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with technical and informational support regarding Hypocleanse LLC's products, based upon the legitimate interest we have following our contractual relationship;
- Providing you with the products, services, and information based upon the request you issued to Hypocleanse LLC;
- Providing you with offers and promotions, subject to your consent;
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions with Hypocleanse LLC, including changes to Hypocleanse LLC's website(s), purchasing policies, prices, and privacy policies, based upon the legitimate interest we have following our contractual relationship;
- Improving Hypocleanse LLC's service offerings, response times to customer inquiry, based upon our legitimate interest;
- Investigating fraud or for the purpose of preventing activities that violate Hypocleanse LLC policies or existing law, based upon our legitimate interest;
1.3 Sharing of Information
Hypocleanse LLC will only share your Data in limited circumstances, including:
- For the purpose of completing transactions for products purchased from Hypocleanse LLC (Purchase Data only);
- For the purpose of completing an order, such as delivery of products or customer service requests (Contact Information only)
- In connection with the sale of part or all of Hypocleanse LLC's business;
- With third-parties Hypocleanse LLC is calling upon in areas such as but not limited to IT, Finance, Manufacturing and Logistics.
- With Hypocleanse LLC's affiliate entities in order to achieve order fulfillment and to enhance your customer service experience.
- Hypocleanse LLC also requires by contract that all third-party service providers handling or processing your Data implement and maintain safeguards at least as restrictive as Hypocleanse LLC's own.
1.4 Your Rights
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request from Hypocleanse LLC:
- Access: you can ask for confirmation of whether or not data that relates to you is being processed, as well as more clarifications about the information referred to in this information notice.
- Correction: you can request to correct or supplement the data provided to us, if inaccurate.
- Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted, if it is no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or your opposition to the processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to delete it.
- Limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of storage, excluding any other processing, for the time necessary to correct your data or in case of unlawful processing for which you are opposed to the deletion or if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by us may be useful or, finally, in case you opposed the processing and the a check on the prevalence of our legitimate rights over yours is being carried out.
- Objection: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise of a right or our defence in court.
- Portability: you can request to receive the data you provided, or to send it to another Data Controller indicated by you, in a commonly used structured format readable by automatic device.
- In addition, we inform you that in case of failure or partial fulfilment by Hypocleanse LLC of the aforementioned requests, you will have the right to submit a complaint or appeal to the Supervisory Data Protection Authority of your country, which can be found on the EU GDPR website
At any time you can exercise your privacy rights towards Hypocleanse LLC without any formalities, including through an authorized third party with a specific power of attorney, communicating by registered letter:
attn. Data Protection Officer
North Ave. and Schmale Road
P.O. Box 7900
Wheaton, Illinois 60187-7901 USA
Please be aware that if you do not allow Hypocleanse LLC to collect certain Data, revoke your consent to Hypocleanse LLC's use or sharing of your Data, Hypocleanse LLC may not be able to deliver to you products ordered or services requested.
1.5 Data Security
The security and safety of your Data is Hypocleanse LLC's top priority. Hypocleanse LLC implements technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect your Data from unauthorized access, disclosure or modification, compliant to the legislation applicable in your region. Purchase Data is stored in a secured database and order information is segregated from certain purchase data (such as encrypted credit card information) to ensure further protection.”
1.6 Data Rentention
We apply our corporate data retention policy, stipulating the deletion of data within 20 years of inactivity.
1.7 Data Breach Procedure
In the event of a breach of data security related to your Data, Hypocleanse LLC will provide the national Data Protection Authority (DPA) with written notice within 72 hours of the breach, and will provide you with information related to the breach if the rights and freedom of our customers are endangered, and if the DPA recommends us to do so.
- Internet tracking techniques
2.1 Cookies & Conversion Tracking
2.2 Remarketing Purposes
Hypocleanse LLC uses Web Beacons, Tracking Pixels or Cookies in combination with tools for serving advertisements on the sites you visit, which allows Hypocleanse LLC to notify you of its many great products and services.
2.3 Managing Cookies
You can also later in time modify your browser settings to decline cookies and you can also delete cookies that are already installed on your computer or mobile device.
2.4 CAN-SPAM Compliance
Hypocleanse LLC intends to maintain compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act when transmitting commercial email to you. Such communications shall include information on where Hypocleanse LLC is located, and how to opt-out of receiving future commercial emails.
Hypocleanse LLC reserves the right to alter or amend this Policy as deemed necessary to accommodate changes in technology, industry practice, and legal or regulatory developments. Hypocleanse LLC will provide you with notice in the event changes are material in nature, and obtain your consent.